Central Railway Recruitment is holding a walk-in interview to fill up Para Medical vacancies. Interested candidates can attend the interview which is scheduled for August 14, 2017, until August 17, 2017.
Central Railway Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Para Medical Staff
- No. of Vacancies: 30 seats
|Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
|Name of post||Qualifications|| Age|
|Staff Nurse||Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years Course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a School of nursing or other Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).||20-40 Years|
|Lab Tech/Asstt||Matriculation with Science + DMLT / Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology subject to the fulfilment of the underlying condition.||18-33 Years|
|Pharmacist||10+2 in Science OR its equivalent, with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy and Registration with Pharmacy council of India or with State Pharmacy Council(proof to be attached)||20-35 Years|
|Radiographer||10+2 with Physics & Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology/Radiological Assistant Course (2 yrs course) from the Recognised Institute.|
Science Graduates with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology/ Medical Lab Technology (X-Ray & Imaging) (2 yrs course)
B.Sc. in Radiation Technology(part III)/Medical Technology(XRay)/ Medical Technology (Radio diagnosis & Imaging)/ Medical Technology(Radiology & imaging) shall be preferred
|Health Inspector||B.Sc.(Chemistry) plus One-year Diploma Course in Health/ Sanitary Inspector|
One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for vocational Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India, New Delhi
B.Sc. with Bio Chemistry/Micro Biology/Life Science/B.Sc. with Chemistry and Biology as main or as optional/subsidiary subjects or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) or equivalent.
B.Sc. in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from recognized Institutions".
- Candidates are selected on Merit Basis. The Merit would consist of: Percentage of marks in 10th class at Board Level (State/ICSE/CBSE/NIOS) with Minimum 50% marks. (Aggregate), Weightage of 05% (Marks) for an additional ITI qualification.
- The age of applicants must be relaxable in upper age limits for 05 years in a case of SC/ST candidates and 03 years in a case of OBC candidates.
|Name of post||Salary|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 21190/-|
|Health Inspector||Rs. 20570/-|
|Lab Supdtt||Rs. 20570/-|
How to apply for Central Railway Recruitment?
- Visit the official website.
- Get the application Performa and fill it with the essential and asked details in candidate's own hand written in Hindi/English.
- Attach the requisite documents and passport size photograph with the application form.
For more information, click here.