Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway has invited online applications for engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961. The notification was released for a total of 2562 vacancies. The shortlisted candidates will be placed at the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of Central Railway. Interested candidates can visit the official website of RRC to apply online for Apprentice. The last date to register online is January 22, 2020. Check all the important details about Central Railway recruitment for the post of Apprentice.
Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Vacancies
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai - 258 vacancies
- Kalyan Diesel Shed - 53 vacancies
- Kurla Diesel Shed - 60 vacancies
- Sr.DEE(TRS) Kalyan - 179 vacancies
- Sr.DEE(TRS) Kurla - 192 vacancies
- Parel Workshop - 418 vacancies
- Matunga Workshop - 547 vacancies
- S&T Workshop, Byculla - 60 vacancies
- Carriage & Wagon Depot - 122 vacancies
- Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal - 80 vacancies
- Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal - 118 vacancies
- Manmad Workshop - 51 vacancies
- TMW Nasik Road - 50 vacancies
- Carriage & Wagon Depot - 31 vacancies
- Diesel Loco Shed - 121 vacancies
- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni - 48 vacancies
- Carriage & Wagon Depot - 80 vacancies
- Carriage & Wagon Depot - 73 vacancies
- Kurduwadi Workshop - 21 vacancies
|Name Of The Posts||Apprentice|
|Educational Qualification||Pass in Class 10 or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and ITI in the relevant trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.|
|Job Location||Central Region|
|Salary Scale||As per Apprenticeship rules|
|Application Start Date||December 23, 2019|
|Application End Date||January 22, 2020|
The selection will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
The application fee (non-refundable) is Rs 100. Candidates should pay the fee online through the payment gateway.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are required to apply online through the official website of RRC, Central Railway - www.rrccr.com. Candidates are advised to access the detailed instructions for filling up online applications which will be available on the official website.
Training Period & Stipend
- During the first year of Training: 70% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
- During the second year of Training: 80% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
- During the third and fourth year of Training: 90% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
In case of any issue, candidates can call on 022-67453140 from 10:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m. (except Sundays and Holidays) or email at email@example.com