Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has invited applications for the post of Constable. Interested and eligible candidates should apply before Mar 19, 2018. Only male Indian citizens can apply for this post.
CISF Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total No. of Posts||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|Constable/Driver||344||Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognised board||Rs 5,200-20,200 per month||21 to 27 years|
|Constable/(Driver-cum -pump-operator)||103||Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognised board||Rs 5,200-20,200 per month||21 to 27 years|
CISF Selection Process
- Selection will be based on physical standards test (PST), physical efficiency test (PET), written examination and medical examination.
Application Fee For CISF Recruitment
- General (UR)/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs 100/- through SBI Challan or Net Banking or Credit Card/Debit Card of any bank. Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen.
How To Apply For CISF Recruitment
Candidates applying for this post must visit the official website.
Click on ‘Register/Login 'button'.
If you are a new user, click on ‘Register' tab and fill the registration details. Click submit to proceed further.
Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully and then apply for the eligible posts.
CISF Recruitment - Important Dates
- Starting date for the submission of the online application: Feb 19, 2018
- Last date for the submission of the online application: March 19, 2018
- Last date for the payment of fee through challan: March 21, 2018