Central Council For Research in Homeopathy (CCRH) has released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the recruitment of Research Officer (Homeopathy) Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply on or before 5 February 2018.
Eligibility criteria for CCRH recruitment:
For Research officer (Homeopathy) post: 8 Vacancies
- Qualification: M.D in Homeopathy form a recognized Board/Council/ university included in the Second Schedule to Homeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.
- Payscale: The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 15,600-39,100/- and with a grand pay of 5400 /- Per month.
Age Limit for CCRH recruitment:
As on the date of February 5, 2018
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
Application Fee for CCRH recruitment:
- Candidates applying for CCRH Recruitment process, those need to pay the below application charges through Online.
- For General and OBC Category candidates: Rs.1000/- (Rupees Thousand Only)
Selection Procedure for CCRH recruitment:
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Test & Interview to select the eligible candidates from the job applicants.
How to apply for CCRH recruitment?
- Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to below address on or before 5 February 2018.
The Director General, Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, 61-65, Institutional Area, Opposite D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi
CCRH 2017 - Important Dates
- Last Date for the submission of online application Form: 5 February 2018
About Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH):
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) was established as an autonomous organization in 1978, under the Dept. of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India. Primarily a research body, CCRH has a multi-dimensional approach to research and its varied research activities include 'Survey, collection and cultivation of medicinal plants', 'Drug standardization', 'Drug proving', 'Clinical verification' and 'Clinical research'. Besides, CCRH also collaborates with other research bodies for researchers and monitors extramural researchers. To meet its objective of result-oriented research, CCRH pursues various clinical studies on different conditions or diseases. These diverse activities have taken CCRH to the helm of affairs of homeopathic research and the Council has begun to get recognition from all sides. CCRH strives to keep going with its efforts of upgrading the science of Homoeopathy, through a pragmatic and rational approach and to take Homoeopathy to newer heights.