Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has released an employment notification for the posts of Lecturer for Law and Criminology. Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode before February 14, 2018.
CBI Vacancy details:
Name of the post:
- Lecturer: 01 post
- Lecturer (Criminology): 01 post
Educational qualification for the CBI recruitment:
- The candidate should have a Master's Degree in Law from recognized University.
- The candidate should have one-year teaching experience in a recognized college or University.
- Candidates experience can be in any training Institute of Central government or State Government.
Age Limit for CBI Recruitment 2018:
- The age limit for the candidate applying for the post of Lecturer (Law) & Lecturer (Criminology) is not exceeding 56 Years.
Pay scale for CBI recruitment:
- The salary Package for the Post of Lecturer (Law) & Lecturer (Criminology) is Rs. 15,600- Rs. 39,100/- Per Month with GP Rs. 5400/-.
- This is Level-10 of Pay Matrix as per 7th.
How to Apply for CBI Recruitment 2018?
- Candidates applying for this post should apply on the official website of Central Bureau of Investigation
CBI recruitment- Important Date:
- The last date to apply for the post is 14 February 2018.
- The Lecturers shall train the CBI investigators in Law and Criminology.
- This is an important part of CBI training programmes.
- The post is on Deputation basis including Short term contract.
- The post is to provide technical assistance/ expertise in the investigation of cases involving Engineering, Inspection, Operational work and to supervise the work of other technical officers working under him/ her.