The Central bank of India has notified recruitment to the post of Incharge/Counsellor FLC (Financial Literacy Centre). The vacancy is available in the Patna Regional Office, at Lead District, East Champaran, Motihari. The interested and eligible candidates may apply according to the prescribed format.
Name and Number of Posts
Incharge FLC - 1 post
- Graduate/post-graduate degree from a UGC recognised university or institute
- Preference given to candidates with rural background i.e.
- Agriculture Finance Officer, Rural Development Officer, Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of banking, Lead District Managers and Faculty leaders, Faculty members of Training Centres, Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc.
- The candidates should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service, out of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
- They should have worked at the post of Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least three years, or as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a rural branch.
How to apply?
- The format for the application is available on the official website, www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- The candidates are required to send in their applications in the prescribed format, they should write the superscript
- 'Application for the post of Recruitment as Incharge/Counsellor of FLC on contract' and send it to the 'Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Balua Tal Post Box No. 5 Motihari- 845401'. There is no application fee.
Last Date to Apply: August 22, 2015