The first phase of allotment for PG Pharmacy courses has started by the Commissioner for Entrance Examination (CEE) Kerala, based on GPAT 2017 (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test). Candidates who wish pursue career in MPharm course can register their options online.
'Rank list was prepared by Commissioner for Entrance Examination, Kerala on the basis of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2017 and subject to other eligibility conditions prescribed in the clause 3 of the Prospectus approved by government. In case of a tie in GPAT score, the candidate whose has scored more marks in the qualifying examination (B.Pharm) will be placed higher.'
How to register options for CEE Kerala MPharm First Allotment?
In order to register options for CEE Kerala MPharm First Allotment, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website cee.kerala.gov.in
- Click on MPharm 2017 candidate portal
- Fill in your details such as application number and password
- Download the data sheet; which will be required for admission in the colleges
- Click on the option registration
- Register the options and submit
Dates to remember
- Option registration can be done till 23 July 2017 (5 pm)
- Those candidates whose candidature has been withheld due to the defect in online application, must upload the required documents to correct the defects before 5 pm on 21 July 2017.
'Candidates allotted to courses, and who remit the fee as prescribed, should take admission in the college allotted as per the schedule prescribed by the CEE. Candidates who do not remit the prescribed fees/take admission will lose their allotment as well as the claims for further online allotments, if any.'