Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) has released the first phase of centralised allotment for admission to PG Nursing (MSc Nursing) Course in Government Nursing Colleges and Private Self Financing Nursing Colleges in Kerala for the year 2017-18.
Where to find the CEE Kerala M.Sc Nursing First Allotment results?
The PG Nursing first allotment results are available on the website, ww.cee.kerala.gov.in. The allotment is based on the online registrations that were made by the candidates.
How to check the CEE Kerala M.Sc Nursing First Allotment results 2017?
In order to check the CEE Kerala M.Sc Nursing First Allotment results 2017, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website www.cee.kerala.gov.in
- On the homepage, enter their application number and password in the 'PG Nursing -2017 - Candidate Portal' provided in the website.
- Clicking the menu item 'Allotment Result' candidates can download their allotment memo.
- Enter your details such as candidate's name, roll number, allotment details, tuition fees, deposit if any etc. are available in the allotment memo.
- Click to submit
- The results will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates can log into their Home Page and then click the Menu Item 'Data Sheet' for downloading the Data Sheet.
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
Candidates who receive allotment should report for admission to the Principal of the allotted colleges on September 22 or September 23 along with the allotment memo and original documents specified in Clause.12 (C) of the Prospectus.
All the College Principals should approve and submit the list of admitted candidates through Online Admission Management System (OAMS) at 5.30 p.m. on September 23.
Also Read: KTET Results 2017 Released: Check Now!