The first phase of allotment for admission to integrated five-year LL.B courses is released by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala on the official website.
The first phase of centralized allotment for admission in government and private self-financing law colleges for the academic year 2016-17 is out on the official website. The allotment is based on the online options registered till 5 pm on August 8, 2017.
Candidates who have received allotment have to report for admission to the principal of the allotted colleges from August 14 to 18, 2017. Those aspirants who do not join the allotted colleges on the dates mentioned above will lose their present allotment and also the higher order options. CEE will also not be considered for further allotments.
How to check CEE Kerala allotment result 2017?
- Log on to the official website.
- On the homepage, click on 'CEE Kerala allotment results 2017'.
- A new page will open.
- Enter your hall ticket, date of birth and other details.
- The allotment memo will be displayed.
- Download and take a print out.
- As per a note on the official website of CEE, the details of candidate's roll number, allotment details, tuition fees, deposit if any etc are available on the allotment memo.
- The candidate shall take a print out of the allotment memo.