Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Mohali has given an employment notification for the special recruitment of Technical Assistant & Member Support Staff vacancies for Differently-abled Persons/ Person with Disabilities (PWD) candidates on direct recruitment & contractual basis.
Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format on or before 14 June 2017.
CDAC Mohali Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post:
- Technical Assistant: 01
- Member Support Staff: 01
- Candidates upper age should be 48 years for PWD belonging to OBC category (Non-Creamy layer) and 50 years for PWD belonging to SC/ ST category.
- Candidates should have First class Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science/ Electronics/ IT/ Computer Application or NCVT certificate in relevant trade where basic qualification for admission to the course is matriculation or equivalent or Graduation with first class in any discipline and DOEACC A level for post-1, Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. in relevant area with minimum 50% marks or NCVT/ ITI certificate in relevant trade for post-2 with experience in relevant field.
How is the Selection Process done?
- Candidates will be selected based on written test/ skill test.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can send their hard copy of application in prescribed format with self attested copies of educational qualification, percentage of marks, experience certificate, date of birth, community certificate, disability certificate, two passport size photographs to the Director, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), A-34, Phase VIII, Industrial Area, Mohali (Punjab) 160071 on or before 14 July 2017.
Important date to remember:
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 14 July 2017.