The results of the CBSE UGC NET exam have been released. Candidates can check their respective results at the board's official website.
How to check CBSE UGC NET November 2017 Results?
In order to check CBSE UGC NET November 2017 Result, follow the steps given here:
- Step 1 Log on to the official website for UGC NET: www.cbsenet.nic.in or CBSE Results portal: www.cbseresults.nic.in
- Step 2 On the homepage under Current Events, click on the link that reads CBSE-UGC NET RESULT - NOVEMBER 2017
- Step 3 A log in page will open in a new window. Fill in your details such as application n umber, roll number and date of birth correctly.
- Step 4 Click to submit
- Step 5 Your result will be displayed on the screen. Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference.
How to check the CBSE UGC NET 2017 March results?
In order to check the CBSE UGC NET 2017 results, follow the steps given below:
- Click here
- Fill in the necessary details such as roll number
- Click Submit
- The results will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a printout for future use
The results of the CBSE class 12 exams were also released recently.
To know more on the results, read CBSE Class 12 Exam Results Declared: Check Now!
About CBSE UGC NET
According to the CBSE official website, on behalf of UGC, the Central Board of Secondary Education announces holding of the National Eligibility Test (NET) on 22nd January 2017 for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Indian Universities and Colleges. CBSE will conduct NET in 84 subjects at 90 selected NET Examination Cities spread across the country.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a well-known and a distinguished board of education under the Union Government of India. CBSE board was formed in 1952, since then, it has been providing quality education and a standard learning environment to all.
Also Read: UGC NET Answer Keys Released: Check Now!