Today is the last day for the professor aspirants to apply for CBSE UGC NET 2017. The lines to apply for the same opened last month on 11-8-17. Today being 11-9-2017, candidates who have not applied yet must hurry before the line closes. Also, it is to be noted that interested candidates have a day more time to pay the fees as tomorrow (12-9-17) is the last day to pay it.
CBSE UGC NET 2017
The UGC NET 2017 will be conducted in 91 cities across India for 84 subjects.
Changes in CBSE UGC NET this year
According to the notification released by CBSE, the pattern of UGC NET remains the same, however, the shortlisting criteria of the exam has been changed. Instead of the top 15% candidates, now only top 6% candidates would be considered qualified in NET.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Date
The CBSE UGC NET 2017 will be held on November 5.
Where to apply for CBSE UGC NET 2017?
The UGC NET online application process can be done on the official website of the exam, cbsenet.nic.in.
How to apply for CBSE UGC NET 2017?
In order to apply for CBSE UGC NET 2017, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the CBSE NET official website
- On the right-hand side of the home page, under 'News and Events,' click the link Online Application Form Submission: 11:08:2017 to 11:09:2017 that is scrolling from bottom to top.
- The application form page will be opened
- Fill in the necessary details
- Pay the application fees
- Upload the relevant documents
- Click to submit
- Complete the registration process
This year CBSE and UGC have faced several protests from the UGC NET aspirants after it delayed the notification for the July edition of the exam, and finally, it released the notification in August.