The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has notified that the results of the JEE Main entrance examination 2016 will be announced on April 27, 2016.
To check their scores, candidates have to log on to the official website of the JEE Main.
How to check JEE Main 2016 results ?
- Candidates have to log on to the official website of JEE Main
- Click of the suitable live link for 'JEE Main 2016 Results'
- Candidates will have to enter the details like roll number, date of birth in the specified space.
- On submitting the same, the results will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates will have take a print out of the results for future reference.
The JEE Main 2016 examination was conducted offline through paper and pen based mode on April 3, 2016 and the online exam through computer based mode was held on April 9 and April 10, 2016.
The test included two papers Paper 1 and Paper 2(B.E/B.Tech) and Paper 2 (B.Arch/B.Planning).
- Paper 1: (B.E/B.Tech): The test consisted of objective type questions based on the subjects physics, chemistry & mathematics.
About 12 lakh students have appeared for the examination in 129 cities. The entrance examination is held to shortlist candidates for admissions into UG engineering programmes at centrally funded institutions and NITs and IIITs.