The online registration process for regular candidates of Class IX/XI of the schools affiliated to CBSE has begun on the official website of CBSE. All the schools affiliated to the board must register themselves before proceeding for online submission.
Schools are required to use the password and 'Affiliation Number' as user ID already available with them.
Steps to be followed for Online registration of class IX/XI
- Log on to the official website
- Click on the live link 'Online Registration of Class IX/XI for 2016-17 School Registration'
- Schools have to input their 'Affiliation Number' as User ID, password and security pin
During the process of registration, schools will be required to update the following:
- Number of candidates studying in Classes IX/XI in school during 2016-17
- School details
- Teacher training details in the school
Note: The above details can be filled only once and hence should be done carefully.
Salient features of this year's Online system
- Schools have to enter number of students studying in class IX and XI. This information should be filled very carefully as schools will not be allowed to register more students than the declared strength
- For class XI schools are advised to offer only those subjects for which they have been permitted to offer by the Board. List of valid combinations of subjects has been made available
- School should check the combination of subjects before filling in the subjects
- For registration in class IX, age of student as on 1st October 2016 should be more than 13 years
- Fee has to be deposited within 4 days of generation of E-challan /NEFT; only for the schools situated in India. However, schools situated outside India can remit the fees through SWIFT
- All Independent Schools situated in India have to deposit Sports Fee of Rs. 10000/- along with registration fee
- Schools can complete the registration process by individual entry or uploading filled excel file provided by the CBSE server
[For details on fee structure, see below]
After completing the registration process, the schools are required to carry out the following steps:
- Checklist printing of registered students
- Correction of registered list of students, if any
- Finalisation of data
- Submission of fee details
- Printing of final list of registration of students
- Submission of students' details along with fee to Regional Office by post