The Central Board of Secondary Education declared the results for Class 12 Board examination on May 25.
Click here to check your results.
In case, students are not happy with their results an wish to get their answer sheets re-checked, candidates can send their answer booklets for verification of marks/ get photocopies of their answer sheets/ apply for re-evaluation.
The supplementary/compartmental examination will be held on July 16, 2015.
Procedure for verification of marks:
- Students are required to submit the application for verification of marks between May 27 and June 6, 2015.
- Application fee per subject is Rs300.
- Payments are to be made only through online gateway or e-challan.
- The verified marks will be uploaded on the official website.
- The candidates whose results are changed will be notified by their respective regional office
Procedure for photocopy of answer booklet:
- Candidates who have applied for verification of marks are eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of answer sheets.
- Candidates can apply for getting photocopy of answer sheets between June 6 and June 17.
Procedure for re-evaluation of marks:
- Students who have applied for verification of marks and for photocopies of their answer sheets are eligible to apply for re-evaluation of marks.
- The candidates can apply for re-evaluation of marks only in English Core, English Elective (NCERT), English Elective(CBSE), Hindi Core, Hindi Elective, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Business Studies, Economics and Accountancy.
- They can apply for re-evaluation of a maximum of 10 questions
- The students can apply for re-evaluation of marks online between June 18 to June 24
This year, the board has recorded an overall pass percentage of 82 percent. This is a slight decrease from last year's pass percentage, which stood at 88.7 percent. The girl students have once again outperformed boys, with a pass percentage of 87.5 percent. The boys have scored a pass percentage of 77.7 percent. A total of 10,40,368 students has registered for the exam this year. Out of this, 6,07,383 were boys and 4,32,985 were girls.