According to the officials of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), the results for the CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 board exams will be declared in the last week of May. In 2015, the Class 12 board exam results were declared on May 25, 2015 and Class 10 board exam results were released on May 28, 2015.
To check their results, candidates who have appeared for the board examination should check the official website of CBSE.
How to check CBSE Results 2016?
- Candidates should log on to the official website of CBSE.
- A live of link of the website will be available.
- Candidates have to input personal details and roll number.
- On submitting the above details, the CBSE board exam results will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates must take a print out of their results for future reference.
In 2015, a total of 13,73,853 candidates applied for class 10 exam, out of which 55,59,12 were girls and 81,79,41 were boys. This year, 14,99,122 candidates have applied, out of which 60,64,37 are girls and 89,26,85 are boys.
For Class 12 exam, last year, a total of 10,40,368 candidates have applied, out of which 43,29,85 were girls and 607,38,3 were boys. This year, a total of 14,99,122 candidates have applied, out of which 44,66,41 are girls and 6,21,259 are boys.
The Central Board of Secondary education (CBSE) was established on November 3, 1962 and has its headquarters in Preet Vihar, New Delhi. CBSE's job is to regulate and supervise the development of education in the country. It's primary function includes to prepare academic programmes and organise examinations, especially for Class 10 and Class 12 students.