Are you an MBA aspirant? Have you applied for the CAT exam yet? If no, then hurry, the deadline to register closes this month!
The Common Admissions Test (CAT) exam is conducted by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) for admissions in MBA into premier institutes including the IIMs. The official notification was released by Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow. Registrations for this began early in August 2017.
When is CAT 2017?
CAT 2017 is on 26 November.
Deadline for CAT 2017 registration
The last date to register for CAT 2017 is 20 September 2017.
How to apply for CAT 2017?
In order to apply for Cat 2017, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website - iimcat.ac.in
- Read the CAT notification and instructions
- Click on the link 'Apply Online'
- A registration form will appear on the screen
- Enter the required details
- A unique registration number and password will be generated
- Note down the credentials and use it to log in
- Pay the application fees
- Complete the registration process
Dates to remember:
- The registrations will begin on August 9, 2017
- The last date to apply is September 20, 2017
- The admit cards will be released by October 18, 2017
- The CAT examination will be conducted on November 26, 2017
- The results for CAT will be announced in the month of January 2018