IIM Lucknow, has now opened the lines for correction in the application form. This provision will be available for four days from 27 September 2017 to 30 September 2017.
CAT 2017 application correction fields
Candidates will be allowed to edit or correct information in select fields. As per the official notification, candidates belonging to PwD category can apply for assistance during those mentioned dates - September 27 and September 30, 2017.
This option to make corrections in CAT was introduced last year. The application process, which had started from August 9, 2017, ended on September 25, 2017 at 5 pm.
The deadline to register for CAT 2017 closed yesterday. A considerable number of candidates are learnt to have applied for the national level exam.
What are the details that can be edited in CAT 2017 application form?
- Education details - Percentage of marks obtained in Class X, Class XII and Graduation and Post Graduation
- Work Experience - Experience in terms of number of months till the given date
- Programme selected - Candidates can add or remove IIM programmes for admission
- Interview cities - Change the selection of cities for interview rounds
Other than this, the personal details will not be available for editing.
What does the official statement read?
The official website of CAT 2017 states, "You cannot edit personal details (Personal details, other personal details, communication address, uploaded documents) and any details in academic section except percentage marks scored after making payment. If you have made a mistake in these details, you must register again with a new email ID."
How to edit CAT application form 2017?
In order to edit 2017 application form, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the CAT official website
- Login through CAT ID and password
- Click on the tab indicating Application Correction
- Edit the information
- Click on Save button
CAT 2017 is conducted by IIM Lucknow. CAT (Common Admission Test) is a national level entrance examination, which is conducted for admission to management programs in Indian Institutes of Management (IIM's) and top B-Schools across the country. It tests a candidate on his quantitative ability, data interpretation skills, verbal ability and logical reasoning.