The CAT 2017 question paper along with the answer keys have been released by the IIM Lucknow. Registered candidates can now check it out online. Candidates must go through the published question paper and analyse if they have any discrepancies. In case, they have any objections, candidates can view the question paper along with objection form for CAT 2017 on its official website.
When was CAT 2017?
The Common Admission Test 2017 was held on November 26.
About 2.31 lakh students had registered to appear for the common admission test this year for admission to various management courses offered across Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) in the country.
How to submit the objection form?
- Candidates who appeared for the exam will need to login to their account on CAT 2017 website created at the time of registration to access question paper and the objection form
- Candidates are advised to go through the question paper and key carefully and only then resort to submitting their respective objections
They will have to pay Rs 1000 for each objection submitted
Steps to submit CAT 2017 objection form:
In order to raise objections in CAT 2017 answer keys or question paper, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official IIM CAT website, iimcat.ac.in
- Click on the 2017 question paper and objection form link
- Enter your exam registration details on the next page
- Click Login
- Check the 2017 question paper and objection form
Candidates will have to submit their objections to the question paper or answer keys by 2 pm on December 9, 2017