Common Admission Test (CAT) admit card is likely to be out in the month of October. The registration process has already started and will be concluded on September 20.
- Candidates belonging to General & NC-OBC have to pay the application fee of Rs 1,600 for the
- the registration process.
- While the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/DA have to pay the application fee of Rs 800 for the registration process.
- The test will consist of three sections: Quantitative Aptitude (QA), Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR) and Verbal & Reading Comprehension (VRC).
- QA and VRC will comprise of 34 questions, whereas DILR will carry 32 questions.
- The duration of the exam has been increased to 180 minutes.
- Online registration for CAT: August 6 to September 20
- Download the admit card: October 15
- Date of exam: November 29
- Declaration of results: 2nd of January, 2016