Children's day is around the corner and Careerindia has something exciting for kids out there! Gear up for CHITRAKALA 2017, the painting contest for children to showcase their talents.
Starts right away!
Who can participate?
School kids from ages 4 to 17
- 4-7 (yrs): Me and my friends
- 8-10(yrs): Favourite play spot
- 11-13(yrs): What will I become when I grow up?
- 14-17(yrs): My city
How to participate in CHITRAKALA 2017?
Send your paintings to email@example.com
Instructions to follow:
- Send a good resolution photograph of your paintings
- Keep your work original, we respect creativity
- Follow the topic theme
- Keep the subject as CHITRAKALA 2017
- Send the paintings with your complete details that include your full name, address, class and school name. (Entries with incomplete details will be rejected)
The entries that stick to originality, creativity and clarity of the paintings and photographs of it will be given priority. First come first serve basis will also be exercised. The sooner you send it, the more edge you would take over other entries.
- The best paintings will be featured on careerindia.com
- First three winners under each category will receive a certificate of winning!
Ready to see your name and painting on the website? What are you waiting for? Get your heart pumping and creativity flowing. Hurry, send your paintings before the deadline ends.
- The last date to submit your paintings is 8 November 2017
- The winners will be announced on 14 November 2017
Happy children's day!
Also Read: Celebrate your Children on Children's Day