The much- awaited results of the Chartered Accountants Final Examination held in May 2017 and Common Proficiency Test (CPT) held in June 2017 are expected to be declared on July 18, 2017. The results and the details of marks of the Final Examination and Common Proficiency Test (CPT) will be published on the website.
A total number of intakes for final examination:
- Number of students admitted in the final exams: 1,32,007
- Number of final exam centers across the globe: 372
A total number of students for Common Proficiency Test:
- Number of students admitted in the CPT Exams: 93,262
- Number of CPT exam centers across the globe: 372
About the Merit list:
- The ICAI will issue the all India merit list for the candidates securing a minimum of 55 per cent and above marks and up to the maximum of 50th rank in the case of the final examination.
- The said merit list will also be available on the website.
Details on the Results:
- Arrangements have also been made for the students of CA (Chartered Accountant) final examination and CPT desirous of having results on their e-mail addresses to pre-register their requests at the official website. All those registering their requests will be provided with their results through e-mail on the e-mail addresses registered immediately after the declaration of the results.
- For accessing the result at the above website, the student shall have to enter his registration number or PIN number along with his roll number.
How to check CA CPT result 2017?
- Go to the official website.
- They would need to click on "CA CPT Results 2017" tab.
- After which they would need to enter their Registration Number and Password.
- They would need to click on view Result Button.
- After which the aspirants will need to download and save it for future reference.
Further, facilities have been made for students desirous of knowing their results with marks on SMS. For getting results through the message students should type:
- For final examination result:
CAFNL(space)XXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is the six digits final examination roll number of the candidate)
e.g. CAFNL 000128
- For Common Proficiency Test (CPT) result:
CACPT(Space)XXXXXX(where XXXXXX is the six digit Common Proficiency Test roll number of the candidate)
e.g. CACPT 000171
The message should then be sent to 58888 - for all mobile services.