The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has declared the results for Chartered Accountants Final examination and Common Proficiency Test (CPT) results have been declared on its official website. Candidates who have appeared for the CPT examination and CA Final Examination can view their results.
How to check the results?
Candidates will have to follow the below steps to successfully access their results:
- Candidates have to log on to the official website of ICAI.
- Click on the link 'Common Proficiency Test: June 2016'
- Now, candidates have input their registration number or roll number in the given space.
- On successful submission of the above details, results will be displayed on your screen.
Candidates can also obtain their results through SMS:
- For Final Examination Result:
CAFNL(space)XXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is the six digit Final examination roll number of the candidate)
Example: CAFNL 000128
- For Common Proficiency Test (CPT) result:
CACPT(space)XXXXXX(where XXXXXX is the six digit Common Proficiency Test roll number of the candidate)
Example: CACPT 000171
The SMS should be sent to 58888 (for all mobile services)
The result notifications will be made available in the Institute's Head Office and also at the Institute's Office at Plot No. 52-54, Institutional Area, Vishwas Nagar, Shahadra, Delhi - 110032.
The exam was conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) from May 2 to May 16.