Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune has invited applications for admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (M.S) and Master of Dental Sciences (MDS) programmes for the commencing session 2016-17.
- MD/MS Programmes:
- Candidate should have passed MBBS examination from any Medical College recognised by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidate should have completed the compulsory rotating internship on or before 30th April, 2016, from MCI recognised College / Hospital situated in India.
- The candidate must have passed BDS examination from a Dental College recognised by Dental Council of India.
- The candidate must have completed one year compulsory rotating internship on or before 31-03-2016
- For more information on eligibility criteria, visit the official website
How to Apply?
- Click Here to apply online
For more details and information on how to apply? visit the official website.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the MEDPET exam for MD/MS programmes and DENPET for MDS programme.
- Last date to submit application: November 27, 2015
- Date of MEDPET/DENPET: December 03, 2015 at 11a.m to 2 p.m
For more information on college visit the website