Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) has invited the applications for the recruitment of 263 vacancies.
The interested candidates must send their application within 60 days after the release of the notification for the recruitment. The notification was released on July 27, 2017.
The vacancies are available for the positions of Aviation Security Officers, Senior Aviation Security Officer, Deputy Aviation Security Officer, Senior Aviation Security Assistant, CASLO Coordinator, Staff Care Driver (Grade I) and Staff Care Driver (Grade II).
The application for the BCAS recruitment 2017 will be through offline mode. The interested candidates can download the application form from the official website. The candidates must check their eligibility and qualifications before they apply.
Qualification for BCAS Recruitment 2017
- The candidates are required to have a bachelors degree from a recognized institution
- For the candidates who want to apply for the post of Staff Care Driver, they must have a valid driving license for heavy/light motor vehicle.
- The candidates are required to know to read English numerals and figures for the position of Staff Care Driver.
- The candidates who are interested for the post of Staff Car Driver are also required to have good knowledge of petrol and diesel engine working.
Age limit and Experience for BCAS Recruitment 2017
- The maximum age limit for the candidates is 56 years.
- For the post of Aviation Security Officer Posts the required experience is 2 years
- For the position of Senior Aviation Officer Posts and CASLO coordinator posts, the experience required is 3 years.
- 10 years is the experience required for the position for Driving Motor Vehicle Care Driver
How to Apply for BCAS Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of BCAS - bcasindia.gov.in
- Find the Vacancy Circular
- Go through the notification and check whether you are eligible for the positions
- Download the application form
- Fill in the required fields
- Attach your passport size photo
- Send the application form and the other required documents that are mentioned in the notification to -'Deputy Director (Personnel), Bureau of Civil Aviation Security, 'A' Wing, I-III Floor, Janpath Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi - 110001.'