Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has released an advt. for filling up 996 vacant seats of Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Posts. Candidates can apply through online mode before October 15, 2017.
BSNL Vacancy details:
- Name of Positions: Junior Accounts Officer (JAO)
- No. Of Vacancies: 996 Seats
- End Date to apply online: 15 October 2017
- Candidates should possess M.COM / CA / ICWA / CS or equivalent degree in required Discipline
- Candidates applying for this post should have attained 20 years and should not have attained maximum 30 years as on the closing date of applications.
- For OC/OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs. 500/-
- Examination fee shall be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, and Debit Card only.
- Written Examination
- Candidates who will be appointed for Junior Engineer post will be paid Rs. 16400 - 40500/- per month as salary from Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
How to apply?
- Applicants must apply through filling and submitting the online applications.
- For filling up the online application form through the official website
- Check out the official notification and read it carefully.
- Thereafter fill the online application form in correct manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of the photograph and sign.
- Submit the examination fee through the online mode.
- Submit the application form by using the "Submit" button.
- Take its printed copy of the application form for further uses.
- Last date of Submission of online application form For BSNL: 15 October 2017
Candidates are advised to read the Official Advertisement for getting more details
Also read: Aadhar Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!