An official employment notification has been released by Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB), calling out for candidates to apply for the recruitment to the post of Data Entry Operators on a contractual basis.
There are 52 vacancies available
How to apply for BSEB recruitment?
In order to apply for BSEB recruitment, follow the procedure given here:
- Visit the official website http://www.biharboard.ac.in/
- On the homepage, under Events section, click the link for Data Entry Operators Application
- Download the form
- Fill it and send it to the BSEB office
The tenure of the candidates might get extended based on their performance.
The last date to apply online is June 19, 2017.
The candidate applying for the post of Data Entry Operator, must have any of the following qualifications:
- Intermediate or 10+2 pass with one year diploma in computer application from any recognized institute.
- Matric or class 10 pass with three year diploma in computer science from a recognized polytechnic institute.
- Three year diploma in Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer Application/ Information Technology obtained from Rajya Pravaidhiki Shiksha Parishad.
- Knowledge of MS Office is a must for applying to this post.
- The required typing speed is 30 wpm in Hindi and 40 wpm in English.
Lower age limit for the post is 21 years and upper age limit is 37 years. The age will be calculated as on June 1, 2017.
Applicants can pay the required application fee by way of credit card or debit card or netbanking.
The application fee for unreserved categories is 400 INR and for SC and ST category candidates is 100 INR.