The final result for written exam held for selection of Multi-Tasking staff has been published by the Bihar School Education Board (BSEB).
- The selection process for this took two rounds
- The first round was a typing test which was conducted on November 7 and November 8
- Candidates who qualified in the typing test were called for a written test
Number of candidates taken part
A total of 610 candidates had qualified for the written test on the basis of their performance in the typing test. The typing test was conducted in both English and Hindi.
BSEB Multitasking staff exam date
The written test was conducted on November 25, 2017. The exam was of 2 hours duration.
The board has released the final result and a total of 60 candidates have been selected after the written exam.
How to check BSEB MTS Recruitment Exam 2017 result?
In order to check the BSEB MTS Exam 2017 result, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official Bihar Board website: www.biharboard.ac.in
- Click on the 'MTS Results' link from the 'What's New' section of the website.
- A pdf will open
- Save it to your computer
- Check for your roll number in the list
- Take a print out of it for future reference
Alternatively, candidates can also check out their results by clicking here