Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) of the Secondary School stage has released the schedule for the practical exam time table for the academic year 2018. The detailed timetable of the practical exam has been given below.
About the BSEB Practical exam:
- There will be two sitting for BSEB practical exams, one will start from 9.45 am to 1.pm and the second one will be from 1.45 pm to 5.00 pm.
- According to The BSEB notification, the intermediate (Plus 2) practical exam will begin on January 11, 2018, and end on January 25, 2018.
- A 'Cool off' time of additional 15 minutes has been given to the examiner for the practical exam. The candidate has to use the 'Cool off' time for reading and analyzing the questions and to plan the answers accordingly.
- During the practical exam, the candidates are not supposed to write answer of any question during the 'Cool off' time.
- After the BSEB practice exam, the Centre Superintendents are directed to deposit subject wise sealed bags/packets/envelopes of answer book, award sheet, attendance sheet, dispatch memo, list of absent examinee etc. of practical examination in the office of their concerned District Education Officer, latest by February 5, 2018 without fail.
BSEB Intermediate Class 12 Practical Exam 2018 Time Table:
|Date of exam|
9.45 AM to 1 PM
1.45 PM to 5 PM
|January 11, 2018, (Thursday) to January 15, 2018 ( Monday)|
Home Science I.A
Trade- I Vocational
|January 16, 2018 (Tuesday) to January 21, 2018 (Sunday)|
|January 22, 2018 ( Monday) to January 24, 2018 (Wednesday)|
Trade III Vocational
|January 25, 2018 (Thursday)|
About the Bihar Board:
According to the official information on the BSEB website, the Bihar School Examination Board is established for holding and conducting an examination at the end of the Secondary School stage, for prescribing course of studies for such examination and for carrying out such other objects and duties as may be considered necessary for the purpose as stated in the Act, Rules and Regulations of the Board. Normally every year the Bihar School Examination Board conducts Annual Secondary School Examination in the month of February/ March and Supplementary School Examination in the month of August/September on the basis of course/syllabus as prescribed by the State Government. Apart from the aforesaid Secondary School Examination, the Board also conducts departmental examinations (not on yearly basis) such as Diploma in Physical Education, Certificate in Physical Education and Teachers Training Examination on such terms and condition as laid down by the State Government.