The Counselling session for Matric (Class 10) and Intermediate (Class 12) students is arranged by The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB). The counselling process will begin from December 15, 2017, and will conclude on December 21, 2017.
BSEB 2018 Counselling schedule for Class 10 & Class 12:
- December 15, 2017: Hindi, English, Urdu, Sanskrit
- December 16, 2017: Hindi, Maithili, Persian/Arabic, English, Mathematics
- December 17, 2017: Geography/Social Science, Biology/Science, Physics/Science, Chemistry/Science, Bhojpuri/Magahi, Pali, Prakrit, Maithili
- December 18, 2017: Economics, History/Social Science, Psychology, Political Science/Social Science, Home Science
- December 19, 2017: Business Studies/Commerce, Social Science/Sociology, Computer Science and Media Web Technology, Vocational Education, Philosophy
- December 20, 2017: Chemistry/Science, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Bengali, Mathematics
- December 21, 2017: Physics/Science, Biology/Science, Accountancy, Farming, Vocational Education
BSEB Bihar Board 2018 New Exam Pattern & Helpline For Class 10 & 12 Students:
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has released the new examination pattern and a helpline number for the students of class 10 & 12. The BSEB Bihar Board has taken this decision of changing the examination pattern for the class 10 (high school) and class 12 (intermediate) in order to lessen the burden on the students and help them to cope up with the peer pressure, stress and anxiety of the annual board examinations.
Talking about the changed examination pattern of the BSEB Bihar Board 2018, for the students of class 10 and 12, the board has made the announcement of having 50% objective questions and writing answers on the OMR sheets. As this will be the first time for the students of the BSEB Bihar Board to use the OMR sheets in their annual board examination for high school and intermediate, the board will make them practice in advance with the final exams. The board will issue the dummy OMR sheets to the students to practice.