Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released an employment notification for filling up Lecturer Posts. Eligible & Interested candidates can apply through prescribed application format before 24 September 2017.
BPSC Vacancy details:
- Name Of Post: Lecturer
- Total Number of Vacancies: 86
- End date to apply: 24 September 2017
- Candidates must possess BAMS Degree in concerned discipline with good academic records or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university.
- General Candidate's age should be 45 years.
- BC/ EBC/ Unreserved Women Category Candidates age should be 48 years.
- SC/ ST Candidate's age should be 50 years as on Mentioned Date.
- Eligible candidates will be selected on written test & interview performance base.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 9300 - 34800/- + GP Rs. 5400/- for the applied posts.
How To Apply For BPSC Recruitment 2017:
Eligible candidates can apply through online mode only So for apply first you need to go through the Official website after this fill up the application form with all required details and upload copies of essential documents with recent photograph and digital signature. After completing of all process pay the application fee through the provided process and must submit it online and must get a printed copy of it and send it to the mentioned address below:
Address for Submit Application Form:
Special Secretary-cum-Examination Controller,
Bihar Public Service Commission,
15 Jawaharlal Nehru Marg,
Belly Road, Patna
- Last Date for Submit Application Form: 24 September 2017
Click here to download the application form.