Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has invited online application for the post of 1345 Assistant Engineers in Civil and Mechanical branch. Candidates may apply before December 6, 2017.
BPSC Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer( Civil, Mechanical)
- Number of Posts: 1345 posts
- Location: Bihar
- Deadline: December 6, 2017
Educational Qualification for BPSC Recruitment:
- The candidates must possess Degree or Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university or institute.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 9300-34800/-+Rs.5400/- grade pay.
How to apply for BPSC recruitment?
Interested candidates my send their application in prescribed format as given with the official notification along with the copies of all relevant documents and to the Joint Secretary cum Examination Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road), Patna- 800001 on or before December 6, 2017.
Mode of Selection for BPSC recruitment:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of preliminary examination, main examination, an interview.
(As on 01-08-2017)
The candidates must fulfill the below-mentioned age criteria in order to apply:
- Minimum- 21 years
- Maximum-37 years
(Age Relaxation: As per rules)
- For UR/OBC- Rs.809/-
- For SC/ST of Bihar - Rs.259/-
- The application fee can be paid through Challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
Important date to remember:
- Last Date of Form Submission: December 6, 2017.
For more information about the job notification, click here