The timetable for the Bihar Public Service Commission has been released for the Accounts Officer Main (Written) Examination 2017.
The preliminary exam was conducted on September 25, 2016. The result for the preliminary examination was declared in March this year and a total of 1112 had qualified for the Main examination.
BPSC Exam 2017 date
The exam will be conducted from December 6 to December 11, 2017.
BPSC Exam Pattern
- The exam will be organized in two sittings.
- The first sitting will be from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and second sitting will be from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
BPSC Exam admit card
The admit card for the main examination will be made available on the official BPSC website a week before the date of the examination.
BPSC Main Exam timetable 2017
- December 6, 2017 - General Hindi (Second sitting)
- December 7, 2017 - General Knowledge paper I (first sitting), General Knowledge paper II (second sitting)
- December 8, 2017 - Economics paper I (first sitting), Economics paper II (second sitting)
- December 9, 2017 - Optional Subject paper I (first sitting), optional subject paper II (second sitting)
- December 11, 2017 - Commerce and Accounting law/ Mathematics/ Statistics paper I (first sitting), Commerce and Accounting law/ Mathematics/ Statistics paper II (second sitting)