BPSC Head Teacher Vacancy 2022: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has re-opened application process for more than 40,000 vacancies of Head Teacher in Primary Schools under Education Department, Government of Bihar. Bihar Public Service Commission Head Teacher Vacancy 2022 in Primary Schools under Education Department.
The application link for Bihar Public Service Commission Head Teacher Vacancy has been active on official website.
The last date to apply for BPSC Head Teacher is 23 September 2022 on official website.
Note: The candidates who have filled the WPSC Head Teacher application form earlier they do not have to fill again.
BPSC Head Teacher Exam Date
BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022 exam has been scheduled on 18 December 2022.
BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Name of the Post- Head Teacher (Primary)
Name of the Organisation- Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Name of the Exam- BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022
Number of Vacancy- 40506
Selection Process- Written Test & Interview
BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
BPSC has re-opened the application process on official website. The BPSC Head Teacher Exam Date, registration process has been given below.
Online Application Start- Ongoing
Registration Last Date- 23 September 2022
Fee Payment Last Date- 23 September 2022
Correction Last Date- 24 September 2022 - 30 September 2022
Admit Card To be Notified- To be Notified
Exam Date 28th June 2022- 18 December 2022
BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022: Number of Vacancy
Unreserved Category- 16204
Total Post- 40506
Bihar Head Teacher Vacancy 2022 Educational & Professional Qualifications
Educational Qualifications for Bihar Head Teacher Vacancy 2022
1. Degree of graduation from any recognized university with having a minimum of 50% of marks.
2. 5% relaxation shall be given in the minimum prescribed marks to the candidates belonging to SC / ST / EBC / BC / Differently able/female and EWS.
3. The degree of 'Aalim' obtained from Maulana Mazharul Haque Arbi & Persian University, Patna / Bihar State Madarsa Education Board and degree of Shastri from Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University will be treated to be equivalent to graduation.
4. Having qualified D.El.Ed/ B.T/ B.Ed./ B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.L.Ed.
5. Having qualified Teachers Eligibility Test for those teachers who have been appointed in the year 2012 or onwards and Those Teachers who have been appointed before 2012 must be qualified efficiency Examination.
Professional Qualifications for Vacancy Details
1. Having a minimum of 8 Years of regular service as basic grade teacher of Panchayat Elementary teacher / Urban Elementary Teacher under Panchayat Raj Institutions and Urban Local Body Institutions.
2. Graduate teacher of Panchayati Raj Institutions or Urban bodies Institutions whose services are confirmed.
3. The aforesaid period shall be reckoned on the basis of the date of joining or the date of acquiring eligibility of training whichever is of the later date.
BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
The candidate's age should not be more than 60 years.
BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
General, OBC, Other State- Rs. 750/-
SC, ST Candidates- Rs. 200/-
PH Candidates- Rs. 200/-
BPSC Head Teacher Vacancy 2022 Exam Pattern
Type of Questions- Objective Types
Total Number of Questions- 150 questions
Total Marks- 150 marks
Marks Division- General Studies - 75 marks
D.El.d - 75 marks
Exam Duration- 2 hours
BPSC Head Teacher Vacancy 2022: Marking Scheme
1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer while 0.25 will be deducted for each wrong answer.
How to apply for BPSC Head Teacher Notification 2022?
Candidates are advised to follow the below-given steps to apply for BPSC Head Teacher Application Form 2022.
1. Go to the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission.
2. Click on the link which reads 'Head Teacher (Primary)' to access the online application.
3. Candidates are required to register first with their valid mobile number and email id.
4. Fill in all the required details.
5. You will be directed to the payment gateway.
6. Candidates need to pay the application fee through their Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
7. After the payment, application form will appear on the screens of the candidates.
8. Candidates need to fill in the required details with the relevant information required.
9. Candidates need to upload the scanned photo and signature. Read the official notification for instructions.
10. Check all the details once again and submit.