Bureau of Police Research & Development (BPRD) has invited the applications for Principal scientific Officer, Hindi Editor and other Posts. There are a total of 84 vacancies available for the recruitment process. The last date to apply for the post is November 20, 2017.
The submission for the application process must be sent online. The job location is notified as New Delhi, Jaipur, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Ghaziabad.
The job location for the recruitment process will be all over India. Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Important Dates for BPRD Recruitment 2017
- The application process starts on October 7, 2017.
- The last date for the submission of online application is November 20, 2017.
Vacancies for BPRD Recruitment 2017
- Principal Scientific Officer (Life Science) : 01 Vacancy
- Principal Scientific Officer (Uniform & Accoutrement) : 01 Vacancy
- Principal Scientific Officer (Ballistics/Explosives) : 01 Vacancy
- Assistant Director (Legal) : 01 Vacancy
- Assistant Director : 01 Vacancy
- Senior Scientific Officer(Life Science ) : 01 Vacancy
- Senior Scientific Officer (Building) : 01 Vacancy
- Senior Scientific Officer (Uniform & accoutrement) : 01 Vacancy
- Research Scientific Officer : 04 Vacancies
- Forensic Expert (JSO) : 02 Vacancies
- Cyber Expert (JSO) : 02 Vacancies
- Deputy Superintendent of Police : 21 Vacancies
- Inspector of Police : 19 Vacancies
- Hindi Editor : 01 Vacancy
- Sr. Scientific Assistant (Life Science) : 01 Vacancy
- Sr. Scientific Assistant (Uniform & Accoutrement) : 01 Vacancy
- Legal Assistant : 01 Vacancy
- Hindi Translator Grade- I : 01 Vacancy
- Senior Investigator : 01 Vacancy
- Hindi Translator : 02 Vacancies
- Manager Grade-III : 01 Vacancy
- Clerk/Salesman : 01 Vacancy
- Halwai : 03 Vacancies
- Despatch Rider : 12 Vacancies
- Staff Car Driver : 01 Vacancy
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Traffic & Transport) : 01 Vacancy
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Weapons) : 01 Vacancy
Eligibility for BPRD Recruitment 2017
The candidates need to check the official notification for more information related to educational qualifications for the recruitment process.
- The maximum age limit for the posts is 56 years as on November 11, 2017.
- The candidates are requested to check the official notification for information related to age relaxation.
How to Apply for BPRD Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of BPRD - bprd.nic.in
- Click on 'Administration' then go to 'Recruitment' and find the advertisement.
- Find the recruitment notification.
- Read through the notification and make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Download the form and fill in the important details in the space provided.
- Send the application form along with necessary documents to the address mentioned in the official notification.