An official employment notification has been released by the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), calling out for interested and eligible candidates to apply for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer and Assistant Engineer. This position is on a contract basis.
Where to apply for the BMRCL Recruitment 2018?
Those interested in applying are required to apply online at the official website - english.bmrc.co.in.
How to apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2018?
In order to apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2018, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the BMRCL official website
- Click the Careers tab
- Under the list of notifications, click the application link against the notification No.:. BMRCL/ 189 / ADM / 2017/ PRJ Dated: 16.12.2017
- Read the instructions given carefully and dowload the application form
- Fill it and submit it
- Complete the registration process
Aspirants also have to send documents in support of their qualification and achievements.
Number of posts
Name of the post
- Assistant Executive Engineer
- Assistant Engineer
The tenure of contract appointment will be three years.
- Assistant Executive Engineer: Aspirants should have pursued BE/BTech in civil engineering.
- Assistant Engineer: Aspirants should have pursued BE/BTech in civil engineering or diploma in civil engineering.
- Assistant Executive Engineer: The maximum age of the aspirant should not exceed 40 years.
- Assistant Engineer: The maximum age of the aspirant should not exceed 35 years.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
The number of vacancies listed is provisional and may increase or decrease depending upon the requirement.
The last date for submitting the hard copy of the printed application form is January 15, 2018.