Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer posts. Interested candidates may apply through online mode.
BMRCL Vacancy Details:
- Post Name: Graduate Engineer (Civil)
- Number of Posts: 80 posts
- Location: Bangalore
Educational Qualification for BMRCL recruitment:
- The candidates must possess a Degree in Engineering in Civil discipline from a recognized university or institution.
How to apply for BMRCL recruitment?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the post through the link available at the official website of BMRCL. The last date for online application is December 15, 2017.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 25,000 per month.
Age limit for BMRCL recruitment:
- The maximum age limit of an applying candidate should not exceed 35 years.
- For SC/ST: Rs.400/-
- For Other Categories: Rs.900/-
- The application fee can be paid in online mode.
BMRCL recruitment important dates:
- Last Date of Online Application: December 15, 2017
- Last Date of Fee Payment: December 16, 2017
- Date of Written Exam: January 28, 2018
For more information about the job notification, click here
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Friday, November 17, 2017, 9:30 [IST]