These days there are thousands of people blogging, sharing their ideas and opinions about things. Some sound so right, while others are not really "your type". So what might be the reason for some of them to produce appealing blogs?
Here are some of the tactics you can apply while writing a blog, but in general they can be applied for all formats.
* Develop a style that is parley and communicative. Do not include jargon, chiches and academic language in your writing and also avoid acronyms.
* Introduction will decide if the reader will go on reading it further, so think hard and make it engaging and different.
* Use examples taken directly from your personal experience. Never generalise, your idea will be more convincing if the reader knows that you have experienced it and that means he/she can take your word for it.
* Go easy, use normal , common nouns like "shoes" instead of "footwear". The more the reader understands the things you have written without figuring out the context in which the word is used, the better.
* Research for a media coverage about what you are writing, once you have done that, link that in your blog.
* Be sure! Check the facts that you have put in. You must have up-to-date details about where you gathered the facts, after all many people are going to read it. This should be especially taken care of in blogs that contain education, subjects, learning etc, as a student you would be concentrating on these streams presumably.
* You must never make claims against people when it does not exist. Never modify the quote.
* Stop including too many opinions from a range of people, by doing this you may end up wondering what you actually wanted to say.
* Read aloud once you are done writing. Judge for yourself if it is alright to publish.
* In the end the reader must be clear about what the blog was all about. What are they going to comment on, how relevant was this to what they came looking for.
The end result may be something different from what you thought it would be, don't be taken aback by that. The writings that go to news media is always edited to make them more appealing and to make them sync in with the current tread. Learn the tactics from it. Link your blog to various social networking sites that you are a member of.
These were some tips, you can share more tips on the same here: