Bihar Staff Selection Commission (Bihar SSC) has invited applications for 272 posts of primary teachers. There will be reserved seats for SC, ST, extra backward castes, other backward castes and women from backward castes.
The last date to apply is October 24, 2016.
- Candidate should have passed intermediate examination with 55% of marks from a recognized board
- Candidate should have Diploma certificate in Educational Training issued by NCTE
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 37 years
- To know more about age relaxation and other criteria, read the official notice
The selected candidate will get a pay of Rs. 9300 - Rs. 34800 with a grade pay of Rs. 4200
How to Apply:
- Go to the official page
- For registration click on Agree and Continue
- Fill up all the details
- Login with the credentials
- Fill up the application form
- Make the payment
- Selection will be done on the basis of written examination and interview
- There will be two papers: Hindi and General Knowledge