The Bihar Police Constable Exam Results 2017 are likely to be declared this week after much ado. Students who attended the exam are eagerly awaiting the exam results. With anxiety building on every passing day about this announcement, sources say that Bihar candidates will get their truce this week.
According to officials from the Bihar Exam Board, attempts are being made to declare the results as soon as possible, but due to some unknown reasons, the declaration is getting delayed. Official notification in this regard is expected to be out soon.
Number Of candidates In Bihar Constable Exam 2017
Nearly 11 Lakh candidates have registered and appeared for the Bihar Constable Examination.
Bihar Constable Exam 2017 Date
The examination was conducted on October 15 and 22 across various centres in the state.
Number of vacancies
A total of 9,900 constables have the scope of being hired through this examination.
- Candidates who qualify for the written test will be called for the subsequent rounds.
- Around 50,000 candidates would be shortlisted for the next round.
For updates regarding the results, stay tuned to Careerindia. The results will be announced on the official website csbc.bih.nic.in.
How To Check Bihar Police Constable Exam Results 2017?
- Log on to the official website csbc.bih.nic.in
- Click on the relevant link
- Fill in the requisite details such as roll number and password in the space provided
- Click Submit
- The results will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out for future reference
The Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) conducts exams for recruiting Constables into the Bihar Public Service. The results of the 2017 exams were expected to be out by the end of December.
CSBC had advertised for the Constable Recruitment throughout the state through a notification released in July 2017. The advertisement Advt. No. 01/2017 was released to fill up 9,900 vacancies of Constable in Bihar Police Department. Around 2 Million applications were received for these posts.