Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2022: Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2022 rank card for PGMAC has been released on the official site. The direct link and counselling schedule is available in the article below.
The BCECEB, Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has announced the Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2022 rank card. The PGMAC rank card has been released and is available on the official site of BCECE at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
The rank card has been released for degree, diploma open and diploma remote courses. The starting date of online registration for Round 1 will begin tomorrow, October 1, 2022 and last date of online registration is October 5, 2022. The seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit-cum-choice basis. Provisional seat allotment order will be made available on Board's website on October 8, 2022.
How To Check PGMAC Rank Card 2022?
Candidates can follow these steps to check the Bihar PG Counselling 2022 result.
1. Go to the official site- bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Click on PGMAC rank card link available on the home page.
2. Fill in the login details and click on submit tab.
3. The PGMC merit list will be displayed on the screen.
4. Check the merit list and download the result for future use.
Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2022: Important Dates
- Starting date of online registration-cum-choice filling for seat allotment (1st round)- 01.10.2022
- Last date of online registration-cum-choice filling for seat allotment and locking (1st round)- 05.10.2022
- 1st round provisional seat allotment order publication- 08.10.2022
- Downloading of allotment order (1st round)- 08.10.2022 to 11.10.2022
- Document verification/Admission (1st round)/free exit- 09.10.2022 to 11.10.2022
- Starting date of online registration-cum-choice filling for seat allotment (2nd round)- 15.10.2022
- Last date of online registration-cum-choice filling for seat allotment and locking (2nd round)- 21.10.2022
- 2nd round provisional seat allotment order publication- 27.10.2022
- Downloading of allotment order (2nd round)- 27.10.2022 to 02.11.2022
- Document verification/Admission (2nd round)/free exit- 28.10.2022 to 02.11.2022
List of Original Documents to be produced during documents verification
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Certificate for Economically Weaker Section (EWS).
- College leaving certificate.
- Rotatory Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS Passing Certificate
- Mark sheets of MBBS (I, II & III Parts).
- No objection certificate from employer.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Original Matric Certificate.
- Admit Card of NEET(PG).
- Aadhar Card.
- Certificate of rendering service in Rural / Difficult areas of Bihar as Medical officer as per para-5.4 of the Prospectus of PGMAC-2022.
- Original Certificate issued by proper authority for 'In-service Doctor working on regular basis in Govt. of Bihar' (If required).
- Original DQ Certificate [As per para-7(B) of the prospectus] (If required).
- Rank Card of PGMAC-2022.
- Hard Copy of previously filled application form (Part-A and Part-B) of PGMAC-2022
- Six (6) Photograph same as uploaded on application form of PGMAC-2022.
- Any other certificates in support of eligibility as required and mentioned in the prospectus of PGMAC (MD/ MS/ PGD/DNB)-2022 (Available on website).