The second round of counselling process for the Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITICAT) by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has begun. The counselling is based on the ITICAT 2017 results.
The ITICAT counselling process will be conducted for the seats that are vacant in the various SCVT courses for the many ITIs present in the state of Bihar. The results for ITICAT exam was released on July 7, 2017. The merit list for the counselling process was published on October 6, 2017 on the official website.
The students will have to submit their choices for the second round of counselling on the official website. These choices can be put forth until October 15, 2017, by 5 P.M. On October 17, 2017, the schedule for the second round of counselling will be released.
The students whose name were published in the first merit list, who submit the choices by October 15 will be eligible for the re-allotment process. The interview process and allotment will be conducted in the BCECE Office, I.A.S Commission Building, Near Patna Airport
The candidates will have to bring the following documents for the counselling process
- Original Matric Admit card
- Original Matric Mark sheet
- Other matriculation original documents
- ITICAT original admit card
- 6 copies of the photograph pasted on ITICAT admit card
- Original Caste certificate
- Original domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Other necessary documents that are mentioned in the official brochure.
How to Check the Rank for Bihar ITICAT 2017 Second Counselling?
- Visit the officail website - bceceboard.com
- On the homepage under 'Quick Links' find the link that reads 'Option for ITICAT-2017 Second Counselling'
- Anopther window will open.
- Enter your Roll No. and Date of Birth.
- Your rank will be displayed.
- Choose the your desire option and submit.
- Follow the instructions provided on the website.