Applicants of BPSC 67th CC Exam 2022, Watch Out! Your re-exam schedule and admit card update are out. Yes, its a re-exam. The original one - happened in May 2022 - had to be cancelled due to paper leak.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the Exam schedule and Admit Card update of the 67th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2022 on its official website at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
The Exam is going to take place on 21 September 2022 in a single shift across the state from 12 pm to 2 pm.
BPSC 67th Prelims Exam Date/Time
|BPSC 67th Prelims Exam Date||September 21, 2022|
|BPSC 67th Prelims Exam Time||12 pm to 2 pm|
|BPSC 67th Admit card release date||September 14, 2022|
Vacancy Details of BPSC 67th Prelims Exam 2022
- A total 802 vacancies are to be filled through BPSC 67th Combined Competitive Exam 2022.
- Some of these vacancies are for the posts of Subdivision Officer, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Revenue Officer, Labor Superintendent, Tax Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Planning Officer among many others.
How to Download BPSC 67th Prelims Exam Schedule/Admit Card update 2022
- Visit the official website of BPSC.i.e. bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the notification link on the Home Page that reads 'Important Notice: Regarding 67th Combined (Preliminary) Re-Examination.
- BPSC 67th Prelims Schedule/Admit Card update 2022 will now show up on the screen.
- Download BPSC 67th Prelims Schedule/Admit Card update 2022 and save it for future use.
To make it easier for you, here is the Direct Download Link for Exam Date/Time and Admit Card update.
The BPSC 67th Prelims Admit Card 2022 will be released on 14 September 2022 on its official website. Once released, candidates can download their Admit Card after providing their login credentials.
Points to Note about the BPSC 67th Recruitment Exam 2022
Bihar State Govt has agreed to conduct the BPSC 67th Prelims Exam 2022 in old pattern after successful protest by students. By the old pattern we mean the same pattern given by the Commission during the application process.
Earlier this exam was conducted on 8 May 2022 but was cancelled due to paper leak.