Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, is conducting an international conference on 'Recent Advances in Analytical science'. The conference is conducted by IIT department of BHU. The standard of our living and quality of human life and environment afforded by modern scientific and technological developments is due to pivotal role played by Analytical science-continuously evolving to address the entire gamut of R & D activities. The international conference on Recent Advances in Analytical Sciences(RAAS-2014) is expected to forge active cooperation among researchers in academic, R & D institutions and industries pertaining to chemical and materials sciences, biotechnology, nuclear technology, pharmaceutical and petroleum industries towards harnessing the advancements in analytical science to accomplish their individual objectives.
Analytical science also plays a significant role in the development of nuclear energy as safer energy option to cater to industrial energy needs. Besides this, the conferences organised by ISAS continue to impart some valuable inputs to amateur analytical scientists and students to overcome the challenges encountered in standardisation and validation of analytical methods.
Topics to be covered:
- Electro analytical Techniques
- Chromatography and Hyphenated chromatographic methods of analysis
- Mass spectrometry & Spectro analytical techniques.
- Analytical methods for Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals & Petroleum products
- Radio analytical Chemistry & Environmental Radioactivity
- Techniques for characterisation of catalyst, nano materials Polymers & membranes
- Process Control Analytical developments & Quality Assurance
- Analytical applications of novel Functional Polymers Membranes Molecularly
- Imprinted polymers & Ionic liquids
- Sampling & Sample cleanup of complex matrices
Call for papers:
The candidate needs to submit contributed papers dealing with any of the topics mentioned. An extended abstract of the technical paper should be submitted by e-mail to RAAS2014@iitbhu.ac.in or online at the conference website.
Conference date: 27th-29th February, 2014
For more details, click here.