Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has released online application form for the recruitment of Graduate and Technical Apprentice posts. Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode before December 19, 2017.
BHEL vacancy details:
- Name of the post: Graduate & Technical Apprentice
- No. of posts: 250
- Job location: Haridwar (Uttarakhand)
- Deadline: December 19, 2017
Educational requirements for BHEL Haridwar vacancy:
- For Graduate Apprentice posts: Candidates must hold a B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial, Electrical, Civil, Electronics, Computer, Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering from any recognized university.
- For Technician Apprentice posts: Candidates must have completed Diploma in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial, Electrical, Civil, Electronics, Computer, Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering from any recognized university.
Age limit for BHEL Haridwar vacancy:
(As on February 1, 2018)
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 27 years.
Pay scale for BHEL Haridwar vacancy:
- For Graduate Apprentice post: The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.6,000.
- For Technician Apprentice: Candidates will get Rs.4,000 per month.
Selection process for BHEL Haridwar vacancy:
- The candidates are selected on the basis of written exam and interview.
How to apply for BHEL Haridwar vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the website and send the acknowledgment slip & self-attested copies of certificate and mark list of High School, Intermediate, Degree/ Diploma (if applicable) & Provisional, caste and PwD certificates (if applicable). Aadhaar card & form of employee ward and must mention application for the post of "Graduate Apprentice Training February 2018 Batch" on top of the envelope addressed to The (HR recruitment) Room no 29, Ground floor, Human Resource Department, Chief Administrative Building, B.H.E.L, HEEP, Ranipur, Haridwar (Uttarakhand)- 249403 on or before December 26, 2017.
Important dates for BHEL Haridwar vacancy:
- Starting date for submission of application: December 5, 2017
- Last date for submission of application: December 19, 2017
- Date of examination: January 31, 2018, to February 3, 2018
- Tentative date of announcement of final result: February 8, 2018
Also Read: AADHAAR Recruitment: Apply For Various Posts