Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) has released an employment notification for Apprentices posts. Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode before December 10, 2017.
BHEL vacancy details:
- Organization Name: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL)
- No. of Posts: 229
- Post Name: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
|Post Name||No. of vacancies|
|Computer Science & Application||04|
|Electrical & Electronics Engg.||03|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engg.||15|
|Modern office Mgmt||20|
Educational Qualifications for BHEL Bhopal recruitment:
- For Graduate Apprentice Posts: Aspirants must hold the Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in the relevant branch with a Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute/University.
- For Technician Apprentice Posts: Diploma in Engineering/Office Management in the relevant branch.
Selection Process for BHEL Bhopal recruitment:
- The candidates are selected for the performance in personal interview or test.
- The selected candidates will get good pay scale per month.
- For Graduate Apprentices: Rs 6,000
- For Technician Apprentices: Rs 4,000
Age limit for BHEL Bhopal recruitment:
Candidate's age limit should not be below than 14 Years and upper age limit need to be more than 25 Years. Relaxation in age will be followed as category wise:
- For OBC: 03 Years
- For SC/ST: 05 Years
- For PH: 10 Years
How to apply for BHEL Bhopal recruitment?
- Candidates have to visit official website
- Hardcopy of filled application with all Xerox of testimonials must be sent to address given below before the last date
To Post Box No 35,
Post Office - Piplani, BHEL, Bhopal
Pin - 462 022 (Madhya Pradesh)
Important Date of BHEL Bhopal recruitment:
- Closing date to submit online application: 10 December 2017
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of application: 17 December 2017
For more information about the job notification, click here