Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Engineer and Deputy Engineer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 13 January 2016.
BEL Vacancy Details
1. Senior Engineer: 02 Posts.
2. Deputy Engineer: 01 Post.
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Sr. Engineer & Dy. Engineer Jobs
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Senior Engineer: B.E./B.Tech/AMIE/GIETE (Mech.) & M.E./M.Tech with specialization/elective subject in Composite Parts design, Composite Engineering with minimum 2 years relevant post qualification experience in the field of Composite Engineering and Thermal Engineering.
- Deputy Engineer:
B.E./B.Tech/AMIE/GIETE - Electrical Engineering/E.E.E with minimum 2 years relevant post qualification experience in the field of Electrical Engineering.
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test followed by interview.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to: the office of Dy. General Manager (HR &A), Bharat Electronics Limited, Plot No. L-1, MIDC Industrial area Taloja, Navi Mumbai: 410208, Maharashtra on or before 13 January 2016.
- General/OBC Categories Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PwD : Nil
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 13 January 2016.
Bharat Electronics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company with about nine factories, and few regional offices in India. It is owned by the Indian Government and primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL is one of nine PSUs under the Ministry of Defence of India. It has been accorded Navratna status by the Government of India. As of 1 April 2012, BEL's order book is estimated to be around ₹257 billion (US$3.8 billion).