The Baroda Manipal School Of Banking is offering admissions to a nine months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course.
About the course:
- The course consists of nine months on campus program, on completion of which the candidate would be awarded a Post Graduate Certificate in Banking & Finance and will be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
- However, immediately after joining the Bank, a -3- (three) months Work Integrated Learning (WIL) in the form of On the Job Training will have to be carried out by the candidate at a Bank of Baroda branch, the completion of which will lead to the award of a Post-Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance by Manipal university.
How is the selection procedure done?
- Candidates shall be selected through a selection process consisting of an online exam (objective + descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Admission to the Nine months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course from Manipal University to be conducted at the Baroda Manipal school of Banking comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Bank of Baroda on successful completion of the course.
About the student's intake:
- 3 batches of students will be inducted in Baroda Manipal School of Banking through this current selection exercise for 2017-18 (April 2017 to March 2018). The intake of students in each batch will be decided by the bank, as per the requirement.
- The total number of Student intake and reserved Student intake for a sample batch of 400 are given hereunder and are provisional which may vary depending upon future needs of the Bank & availability of candidates under the respective category.
- Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- As on April 1, 2017, Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years i.e a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1989 and not later than 01.04.1997 (both dates inclusive)
- A candidate must be either i) a Citizen of India or ii) a subject of Nepal or iii) a subject of Bhutan or iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination/ interview conducted by the Bank but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given only after the Government of India has issued the necessary eligibility certificate to him.
How to apply?
- Candidates can apply online only from April 1, 2017, to May 1, 2017, through the link in the careers page of the Bank's website and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Mode of payment:
- Candidates have to pay online through their Debit card or Credit card only.
Important dates to remember:
- Website Link Open (for submission of online applications): April 1, 2017, until May 1, 2017
- Date of Examination (Tentative): May 27, 2017.