An employment notification has been released by Bank of India calling out for candidates for the recruitment of officers.
- A total of 670 vacancies are vacant for recruitment.
- Recruitment is open for Officer (credit) and Manager posts.
- Out of the total number of posts, 301 posts are available for General category.
The number of vacancies and also the number of reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to actual requirements of the Bank.
Candidates will first be asked to give an online test and / or person interview, depending on the number of applicants.
- The online exam will carry a total of 150 marks (English Language, General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry and Financial Management). Candidates will be allowed 120 minutes for it.
- Other than Test of English Language, the test will be bilingual (English and Hindi).
According to the advertisement released, vacancies in the posts of Officer (credit), Manager, Security Officer, Technical (Appraisal) and Technical (Premises) are available.
How to apply for Bank of India Recruitment?
In order to apply for Bank of India Recruitment, follow the steps given here:
- Go to the official website of Bank of India at bankofindia.co.in
- Click on the Career tab on the page
- Go to the online application submission page
- Submit the details, upload the documents
- Application fee should be deposited as mentioned in the official notification
Dates to Remember
- Online application for Officer (Credit) & Manager will begin on 20 April 2017.
- Candidates can submit their application till 5 May 2017.
- For the other posts, online application process will begin on 26 April 2017.
- Interested candidates can submit their application before 12 May 2017.