Bank Of Baroda has issued applications for Armed Guard post. Interested candidates should apply on or before March 7, 2018.
Bank Of Baroda Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Armed Guard|
|Total No. of Posts||04|
|State Wise Vacancy Details|
Andhra Pradesh: 03
|Age limit||Minimum 18 years & maximum 26 years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Visakhapatnam|
Eligibility Criteria For Bank Of Baroda Recruitment
- Candidates applying for this post must have completed class 10 examination as on March 10, 2018. The candidate should be able to read and write in the local vernacular language. Knowledge of English will be given added advantage.
Essential Requirement For Bank Of Baroda Recruitment
- Must be ex-servicemen from Army/Navy/Air Force.
- Medical Standards: Category "A"/ Shape-1 medical category at the time of retirement.
- Must be physically fit to carry out the duties of an Armed Guard.
- Physical Standards: Must not be physically handicapped or incapacitated in a manner which will hamper the performance of the duties as a bank Armed Guard.
Application Fee For Bank Of Baroda Recruitment
- Intimation Charges will be Rs 100. Candidates may pay through online payment (Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking) or by offline payment (Bank of Baroda Challan).
Pay Scale For Bank Of Baroda Recruitment
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 9,560 - 18,545 per month.
Selection Process For Bank Of Baroda Recruitment
- Selection will be only through an online examination.
How To Apply For Bank Of Baroda Recruitment
Candidates should fill the application along with the required documents & send it to Bank of Baroda, Zonal Office, 2 nd Floor, #72, Nitesh Lexington Avenue, Brigade Road, Bengaluru.
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment - Important Dates
- Start date for applying online: February 21, 2018
- Last date for applying online: March 7, 2018
For more information about the detailed Bank Of Broda notification, click here.